COURSE CONTENT -
- Introduction to IOSH Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Health and safety legislation
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents & Incidents
- Safety management systems
- Protecting your working environment
- Apply basic management principles & practices to safety & health issues as part of a total management strategy,
- Set achievable safety & health objectives & plan & implement courses of action to achieve those objectives,
- Recognise safety & health hazards present in the workplace,
- Carry out & record basic assessments of the risks associated with workplace hazards & recommend suitable control measures.
- Take account of risks arising from ergonomic factors,
- Ensure that adequate information, training & supervision is provided for employees
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes & take appropriate actions
“SAFETY RISE” founded in the year of 2015 with a clear vision to make people aware about basic life skills, that anyone can use in case of
emergency, we have provided our trainings to all big corporate’s in India, thousands of the employees has been benefitted and trained in fire safety
training at various level with various training module’s, now we are offering various fire safety management courses for quality coaching of safety
professionals, to lead them in a right career pathway.
SAFETY RISE is registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, and Certified Institute with ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health & Safety System) International Certification Bodies.
SAFETY RISE is Professional Member of Health & Safety International Bodies such as National Safety Council, British Safety Council, UK & National
Fire Prevention Association, US for getting update about Health & Safety around the world, learn from Case Studies & to be updated about Industries
BENEFITS OF DOING COURSES FROM SAFETYRISE -
- Immense experience in Health & Safety industry,
- Well-equipped training centre.
- Practical based training approach.
- Technical visits to fire brigade and various industries,
- Highly qualified, experienced faculties,
- Small library of various books written by patron fire and safety professionals,
- Training through live demonstration of fire & first aid manikin,
- Learning through charts, classroom assignments, home works,
- Audio visuals and videos equipped lectures.
- Large clientele with big companies in India.
- Placement support after completion of in short-term and long-term projects.